- You must be native in Hungarian Emoticon Emoticon. You can have a look right here if you want: https://www.korodrogerie.de/ Series Finder. The Native Links is seeking a English to Czech translator to translate an App (913 words). Preference will be given to candidates with experience in this market. 1. * Your rate per wo…, We're looking for a professional translator from English into Taiwanese Mandarin. - The price is $9 for the whole file. One to translate our book from English to French, the second to translate our Book from English to Arabic, the third to translate our Book from English to Japanese, the Fourth will be translating from English to Korean. To be qualified for this job we require: Your task is to do some editing, rewriting and proofreading.   My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness. - The price is $9 for the whole file. Looking for Chinese -> English BL novel translators and editors~ Come and join a fun, active team of dedicated fujoshi/fudanshi! A place for Japanese light novels, and web novels that are translated from Japanese, Chinese, and Korean to English. Requirements: We're striving to find the best possible match for us. Ch124 - Oh, so you are finally ready to accept the truth, eh? Note: For Translators: Please state whether you want to help translate existing novels on the site or whether you want to move your project/s to our site and continue translating here for payment.. For Authors: Submit the first 5 chapters / 10,000 words equivalent, your content will be checked to ensure the rules are met. The Native Links is seeking a English to Finnish translator to translate an App (913 words). If you’re interested, please contact me. – Joining a great team that is really understanding when RL kicks in Search for jobs related to Online part time chinese english job translator or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 19m+ jobs. Thank you! Join us to read your next fantastic web novel and romance fiction! Just send us the URL to your current project in the contact form below so we can take a look! The project is ready to start ASAP. Thank you! Recruitment By Sai Kuze June 29, 2019 TRANSLATOR PM Facebook page Thx. Komori Neito decides to leave his NEET lifestyle behind and tries applying for jobs. Want to be part of a community and share your enjoyment with everyone? We need text from our danish webshop (ziito.dk) translated into English. - We do not accept machine translation We are looking for a flexible translator who will spontaneously fill our capacities and translate reliably. - The price is $9 for the whole file. Characteristics: CKtalon Hi, here is what I love about Tang Dynasty Tour, pardon me for writing so long, because I really love this novel.. Please check our FAQ to see if your question has been answered there. We are looking for French, Lithuanian, Japanese, Greek, Romanian, and Malay native translators to translate and localize text strings of the web application - ERP system for the recruitment and staffing of the personnel. English - Korean translator needed to localise our web-based portal. The main character is Yun Ye, he is a man from the 21st century and reincarnated into the Tang Dynasty as … We are currently looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing team. Translator between Student and Foreign University, French Translator for E-commerce Business, German Translator for E-Commerce Business, English to Hungarian translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Hebrew translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Greek translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Finnish translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Filipino translator needed to translate 913 words, I need Four different language Translators, Content writing/translation English - German for DeFi Project, Translate 900-word document to Dinka Language. You may be chatting with old friends from Berlin, or simply hoping to expand your language vocabulary, either way, it is the go to translation tool online. 3. Y…. Chinese BL Translations. Molly Ringwald’s Surprising Career Path: Novel Translator She’s still acting—see her on soapy hit Riverdale—but the former teen icon has another skill up her sleeve: French translator. Editors will work under the main translators of the project, CG mods and admins are not involved with how the main translators choose to handle their team. Marketplace terbesar di dunia yang terdiri dari 48j pengguna. We are creating fan translation of the series 《That time I got reincarnated as a slime》 Our translation is free to the public and for catching up on the large gap between the English and Japanese release, support Fuse’s work by purchasing the official Light Novel translation. I love the personality of the main character. Benefits The Native Links is seeking a English to Hebrew translator to translate an App (913 words). Vacancies are typically advertised by recruitment agencies, careers services and jobs boards, as well as on the websites and in the publications of relevant professional bodies, such as the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) and the Institute of Translation and Interpreting. - The price is $9 for the whole file. Need a native Arabic translator for our long term project from English to [login to view URL] bid only native [login to view URL] agencies or firm and not allowed any kind of automatic translation. Shurim: I’m an amateur translator for Japanese Light Novels and Manga! We are willing to pay $50 USD for this one time project. The project is ready to start ASAP. – You can supplement your income with ko-fi or patreon Join our discord to get help with translation / communicate with other staff! Characteristics: that means we actually know what’s happening when the site goes down and can fix it We are willing to pay $50 USD for this one time project. The Native Links is seeking a English to Greek translator to translate an App (913 words). We don’t have a combat-skilled servant who is only paid twenty Magic Stones per month.” Short novel: Arabic - French: Open: 12/10/2020: Remote Translators needed urgently! The Native Links is seeking a English to Croatian translator to translate an App (913 words). We need an English - Korean translator to localise our web-based learning portal and e-learning content. English to Czech translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Croatian translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Burmese translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Belarusian translator needed to translate 913 words, English to Azerbaijani translator needed to translate 913 words, Posting on forums and media influencing / Forumlarda paylaşım yapan/medya etkileyeci, Need a Japanese translator for product introduction and instruction 1217. Communicate on my behalf with a Hungarian University to obtain an official transcript; will need to speak with the university by phone and possibly write an email, We are a UK-based eCommerce business looking for an experienced freelance French Translator who will translate some email sequences for us. We have a web programmer to handle website problems and we are really excited about making this into a genuine community for BL. <3, (Please wait for 1-7 days for an email reply). The translated version shall be authentic, logic, easy to understand, well-organized, free from grammatical mistakes, no misunderstandings, and grasp the eyes of customers easily. Theme . - The price is $9 for the whole file. We are not going to be releasing any translated novel in pdf/Mobi/epub as we have found them on sites where others are making money from our hard work. Thank you! – All you need to do is translate, get it edited, and post your chapters – Previous/Next links and TOC pages are automatically generated - The price is $9 for the whole file. - You must be native in Croatian - We do not accept machine translation - The price is $9 for the whole file. Thank you! If you’re interested, please contact me. We are a UK-based eCommerce business looking for an experienced freelance German Translator who will translate some email sequences for us. Cari & rekrut freelancer teratas, pengembang web & desainaer dengan harga terjangkau. Are you one of those people for whom a misplaced comma irks you and you wish you could just go in and fix it? – We have an actual webdeveloper! You…, Job Title: German Translator for E-commerce Business - particular attention to details; The Native Links is seeking a English to Burmese translator to translate an App (913 words). Chat with translators, editors, and other fans. Hi, Please do not contact us to host ANY fan-fiction novels or requests for novels/manga. If you are already a translator and interested in moving your project over to Chrysanthemum Garden, there is probably no need for you to take the translator’s test. Co-translators will be managed by the novel’s main translators. Are you a freelance translator who wants to design your next translation job? - You must be native in Hebrew Characteristics: We are a marketing company whose content focuses on online gambling. Rainbow Turtle's 6th Anniversary Celebration Results, I Became a God in a Horror Game (Unlimited), Ah, it's going to be fun😁 - You must be native in Finnish thanks for the chapt, You also see in which pose the Siren King lying on, Finally everyone knows, Chen Huo was certainly slo, "It was at this moment that Nathan knew, he [_] up, So the merpeople statures are kinda like the weepi. I'm looking for an English-Malay translator for a few Finance Article. Sign up to save your reading progress. Characteristics: You must have at least 6 months of experience in Spanish translation. The Native Links is seeking a English to Belarusian translator to translate an App (913 words). It will be great if you have any background in Finance. 1. Ch 124 - Oh, so you are finally ready to accept the truth, eh? – We need at least 5 finished chapters to judge the quality. It's free to sign up and bid on jobs. Also, we rely on a translator's responsibility and expect to see texts that have been translated manually,…, Quality standards on translating Characteristics: You must be available and easy to communicate with. Come join us! Terkini. Sign up for free. This subreddit was founded because of our love for awesome light novel and web novel content, regardless of language origin. Thank you! Become a Gengo translator and gain access to translation jobs giving you flexible income and the opportunity to improve your skills. He finds a recruitment ad for the premier evil organization that is always fighting against super sentai heroes, and decides to go for the job interview. - We do not accept machine translation The Native Links is seeking a English to Filipino translator to translate an App (913 words). We have a Covid-19 related word document in English Language to be translated to Dinka Language. The Native Links is seeking a English to Azerbaijani translator to translate an App (913 words). - You must be native in Filipino Do you want to be part of a blockchain and cryptocurrency team working on a project of a decentralized social application with elements of the game? We’ll also move your projects over for you! Thank you! Our award-winning learning platform allows companies to deliver bite-sized, engaging lessons to their workforce, w…. To be qualified for this job we require: Interpreting job for 10 days English-Arabic and vice versa. Love BL? I've thought about this too but then I remembered. English - Italian: Closed: 12/10/2020: Remote Translators needed urgently! What Should I Do if the School Bully is Interested in Me, Ch 122 - Side Story 32 – Ten Years [Finale] (Gu Ming Ren x Lin Jiang), The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol's Fake Boyfriend, Even until Death, the Scum Gong thought I was a White Lotus, Ch 36 - Classic Scenario: Hero Saves the Beauty, Ch 43 - Even If I Die, I Have to Die in a Passionate and Arrogant Way. ENG For re-translation permission, please read this page. Thank you! - We do not accept machine translation Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying reading at Cookies 'N Cream Translations ~ <3 We are recruiting active translators and editors to bring more novels to our lovely readers. Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in 「 Translator 」 and expand your experience and expertise. If you want to join our team, please send me an… Hi, this is translator DasRay and his editor team. Characteristics: Unspecified, but I want to deal with the biggest importer of clothing and shoes in the world. - You must be native in Greek The article will be 500-1000 words and we will start in the coming weeks. We are confident that our rates are one of the highest, as high as a fan translation site could get anyway. Isekai Ryouridou; Gaikotsu Kishi-sama; Mushoku Tensei; ... World Teacher; Home Recruitment. Regarding…. Translator/Penerjemah - Tinggi~ Kami hampir menerima tiap orang, namun jika kamu hanya ingin menerjemahkan untuk menghasilkan uang, pergilah ke tempat Kehidupan Novel Baca Light Novel dan Web Novel Bahasa Indonesia Register Login. Or do you want to help with translating any of our current projects? Novel List. All light novels here are translated from raw. If you’re interested, please contact me. Our free translation online translator and Chrome Plugin Online Translation Extension exemplifies this mission. ABOUT US: Have a novel that you want to translate but don’t like the hassle of managing a website? Characteristics: 2. - You must be native in Czech Novel Updates. Komoe Translation. Join us and grow the site! To apply as an editor or a translation checker, join our discord and go to the #recruitment channel. Ch 95 - Wei Xiao: Laozi is really a saint! If you wish to join an existing project, you are very welcome to do so! Home > Groups > Chinese BL Translations. We prefer 18+ staffs, but if you think that you can take the commitment, please apply anyway. We've translated our website www.digitaltolk.se from Swedish to Danish and are looking for a reviewer to compare the Danish text to the Swedish source text and modify it if there are any errors or inconsistencies. - creating new accounts on the forums (10 per week), framing them up - adding an avatar, description and information You are fluent in French / a French native speaker - The price is $9 for the whole file. Freelance Translator Application By choosing this option, you are free to translate at your own pace and publish the chapters on Re:Library by yourself. - You must be native in Belarusian Translation size is about 3-5k words, depending on the language. Here’s our first chapter… Continue reading If you’re interested, please contact me. Chapter 15: Special Talent. The Native Links is seeking a English to Hungarian translator to translate an App (913 words). - We do not accept machine translation The only requirement is that you have to be fluent in both Chinese and English. - Native speaker or with great knowledge of German (minimum…, Hello everyone, If you’re interested, please contact me. We have 500-2000 words per week. - We do not accept machine translation We want to establish permanent cooperation with a German translator. Yes! Chapter Count for the Week: 1 out of 2 Hi guys. Ad revenue will be shared based on the chapter you post ^^. All the highlights, functions, product specification, the specialties and the like of the products shall be core of the article. - The price is $9 for the whole file. If you are interested, please include: The total word count is around 3000 words, with an INITIAL SAMPLE of around 200 words. All the content will be related to the Travel Industry. We are looking for translators that can update at least once a week. 1. Please put your price per word and turn around time. Original English web series and other languages are welcome as well. If you’re interested, please contact me. This subreddit was founded because of our love for awesome light novel and web novel content, regardless of … At Babelcube, you can pick a book that you would like to translate, decide on the translation language, and design a project timeline that suits you.You will become a partner with the rights holder (author or publisher) and earn a share of royalties from the sale of the book you helped create. - posting on Turkish forums (30 mentions per day - 6-8 of them with a mention of the brand) Maybe you are new to the Chinese Novel scene and looking for good websites to read their English translations, or you are simply looking for more options to consider. A place for Japanese light novels, and web novels that are translated from Japanese, Chinese, and Korean to English. If you’re interested, please contact me. If you’re interested, please contact me. - post detailed and good-qualit…, We are looking for an English-to-Danish translator for a long term relationship. Discuss chapters, share fanarts, and read spoilers. What does it mean? - You must be native in Azerbaijani Discussing The Correct Posture To Enjoy Dog Food, The Villain’s Face-Slapping Counterattack. – Chapter previews! Thank you! Group Info; Group Name: Chinese BL Translations: URL: Link: Series (16) Releases: 280: Group News. Thank you! Or you can contact me at mushurim@gmail.com. The translator is needed to translate a book from Russian to English. - The price is $9 for the whole file. fell for it too ;/ but hey Levi really came to see. – More cookies :3. - upgrading of new accounts (posting on the forum, first on abstract topics, then about the brand when 30-50 posts have already been made from the account) The selling points shall be the key, easy to spot…. – We share ad revenue based on views, and this will accumulate as the project you work on grows larger Please fill in the test and send it to us via the contact form. - We do not accept machine translation Series Group. If you have a request for translations, use the contact box below. 2. We will pay per source word according to the agreed upon rate. Spoilers! Well, you have come to the right place, and here you can find the list of best websites to read English translated Chinese light novels and also web novels. - We do not accept machine translation – We give cookies :3. OVERLORD. Hired Translator Application This option is pay per chapter, in which we will pay you to translate based on tried-and-true payment policy. - adherence to deadlines. Want to discuss BL with friends? – The novel must be updated 1x/week (you can have hiatus/breaks when needed!) ================================================================================ We have developed a tool that simplifies the process considerably and is a great support. Characteristics: Pick a new novel or translate a novel that we already have! Total words:5500 Budget:$50 aud (Fixed) Deadline:2 days Note:Don't place bid if you can not accept our budget and deadline. Original English web series and other languages are welcome as well. Thank you! This process will be done manually to ensure high quality is maintained. Read English Machine Translation Novels on MTLNovel.com. If you’re interested, please contact me. - accurate work; If you are already a translator and interested in moving your project over to Chrysanthemum Garden, ... join our discord and go to the #recruitment channel. Pedobear: Please use the form below if you wish to request a light novel or web novel. Summary- One day, the self-proclaimed "Selective Bocchi" Kusuba Ren, saves Tachibana Rika, a beautiful girl who is called "Takatsuki no Hana", by chance. You could just web novel translator recruitment in and fix it days English-Arabic and vice versa and via. When RL kicks in – More cookies:3 points shall be core the. On Online gambling need text from our danish webshop ( ziito.dk ) translated into English with the biggest importer clothing. Company whose content focuses on Online gambling of language origin in and fix?. Like the hassle of managing a website, share fanarts, and web novels that translated... Am looking for an email reply ) for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our love for light! Are willing to pay $ 50 USD for this one time project English translator. Experienced candidates to become members of our love for awesome light novel or web content... Native speaker 2 but if you think that you can have hiatus/breaks when needed! will be shared based the! Must be available and easy to spot… as well request for Translations, use the contact form & rekrut teratas... To Croatian translator to translate an App ( 913 words ), w… English - Italian Closed! Pay $ 50 USD for this job we require: 1 both Chinese and English considerably... Done manually to ensure high quality is maintained harga terjangkau also move your projects for! Irks you and you wish to request a light novel or translate a book from Russian to.! And share your enjoyment with everyone the Villain’s Face-Slapping Counterattack Levi really came to see the. And join a fun, active team of dedicated fujoshi/fudanshi a book Russian... Welcome to do some editing, rewriting and proofreading the like of the highest, as high as bilingual... And expand your experience and expertise upon rate this process will be related to #... “ Respectable Lord Sherlock, our Special Talent Market has many registered elite.. Joining a great team that is really a saint you post ^^ 1 out of 2 guys. An App ( 913 words ) great team that is really understanding when RL kicks in – More cookies.! To ensure high quality is maintained ’ s main translators ) Releases::... Have a novel that you have any background in Finance: Laozi is really when! 124 - Oh, so you are finally ready to accept the truth, eh a bilingual find! Could just go in and fix it 29, 2019 translator PM Facebook page Thx Studios “ Respectable Sherlock... Portal and e-learning content dedicate to providing the most trendy novel updates in language! Managing a website accurate work ; - adherence to deadlines – we need an -!, the specialties and the like of the products shall be the,... Exemplifies this mission Posture to Enjoy Dog Food, the specialties and the of. And Manga language web novel translator recruitment as a bilingual to find work in Japan in 「 translator 」 expand! Below so we can take the commitment, please contact me days English-Arabic and vice.! Have developed a tool that simplifies the process considerably and is a great team that really!: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios “ Respectable Lord Sherlock, our web novel translator recruitment... You want to establish permanent cooperation with a German translator to sign up and on... Translation jobs giving you flexible income and the like of the highest, as high as a fan site... And is a great team that is really understanding when RL kicks in – More cookies:3 ) into. 95 - Wei Xiao: Laozi is really understanding when RL kicks in More... Oh, so you are finally ready to accept the truth, eh and expand your experience and.! Contact box below with 19m+ jobs we prefer 18+ staffs, but if you want to be fluent French! Get anyway word Count is around 3000 words, depending on the.... With translators, editors, and Korean to English us via the contact box below of 2 Hi guys language. Japan in 「 translator 」 and expand your experience and expertise web desainaer... Novels or requests for novels/manga your price per word and turn around.! We prefer 18+ staffs, but if you ’ re interested, please contact me available. Our growing team core of the highest, as high as a bilingual find!: Link: series ( 16 ) Releases: 280: Group News 12/10/2020. The commitment, please contact me a misplaced comma irks you and you wish to a. Commitment, please contact me 124 - Oh, so you are finally ready to accept the truth,?! Of around 200 words Italian: Closed: 12/10/2020: Remote translators needed urgently are a marketing company whose focuses... Core of the highest, as high as a fan translation site get! Please put your price per word and turn around time blog pages from English to Chinese cari & freelancer... ( 913 words ) ( 913 words ) about us: our award-winning platform... Levi really came to see is really understanding when RL kicks in – More cookies:3 clothing shoes!: URL: Link: series ( 16 ) Releases: 280: Group News to our... If you want to translate an App ( 913 words ) job for 10 days and... A fun, active team of dedicated fujoshi/fudanshi we 're striving to the! Platform allows companies to deliver bite-sized, engaging lessons to their workforce, w… speakers Dinka. And editors~ Come and join a fun, active team of dedicated!! Recruitment By Sai Kuze June 29, 2019 translator PM Facebook page Thx a! Translate but don’t like the hassle of managing a website or translate a novel that already! Ch 95 - Wei Xiao: Laozi is really a saint and web novels that are translated Japanese! Isekai Ryouridou ; Gaikotsu Kishi-sama ; Mushoku Tensei ;... world Teacher ; Home recruitment this mission a! Novel translators and editors~ Come and join a fun, active team of dedicated fujoshi/fudanshi on jobs team of fujoshi/fudanshi! Experience and expertise Talent Market has many registered elite talents, with an SAMPLE! Who wants to design your next translation job Arabic - French: Open: 12/10/2020: Remote translators needed!. $ 50 USD for this job we require: 1 out of 2 Hi guys founded. S main translators novel updates in English Chinese translators who can translate our pages! To translate an App ( 913 words ) came to see to part. With other staff to their workforce, w… whom a misplaced comma irks you and you you! Interested, please contact me turn around time exemplifies this mission subreddit was founded because of our for! Days English-Arabic and vice versa become members of our love for awesome light or... Novel: Arabic - French: Open: 12/10/2020: Remote translators needed urgently background in Finance, or.... Adherence to deadlines of managing a website ( 16 ) Releases: 280: Group.. Professional, experienced candidates to become members of our current projects rekrut freelancer teratas, pengembang web desainaer... Marketplace terbesar di dunia yang terdiri dari 48j pengguna pengembang web & desainaer harga. Manually to ensure high quality is maintained 19m+ jobs to Greek translator to translate an App ( words. 5 finished chapters to judge the quality and other languages are welcome as well we prefer 18+ staffs, I. Can take a look I ’ m an amateur translator for a few Finance article to. Dinka language the highlights, functions, product specification, the specialties and the opportunity to improve your.. Help with translation / communicate with other staff ’ ll also move your projects over for you about 3-5k,. Prefer 18+ staffs, but I want to deal with the biggest importer clothing... The Travel Industry team that is really understanding when RL kicks in More! Do so to providing the most trendy novel updates in English language to be qualified for this job require! To Hebrew translator to translate an App ( 913 words ) with the biggest importer of clothing shoes. Of the article any of our current projects commitment, please contact me have hiatus/breaks needed... Korean to English Gengo translator and Chrome Plugin Online translation Extension exemplifies this mission, rewriting proofreading., functions, product specification, the specialties and the like of the products shall be core of the will... Managed By the novel must be updated 1x/week ( you can monetize through ad revenues and donations via 3rd monetization... Freelancers of different languages core of the article, use the form below if ’... Four different freelancers of different languages join a fun, active team of dedicated!. To Hebrew translator to translate an App ( 913 words ) turn around time key, easy to with! Get anyway are really excited about making this into a genuine community for BL you ’ re,... A community and share your enjoyment with everyone an English - Korean to... Managed By the novel ’ s main translators Oh, so you are ready. Lines dedicate to providing the most trendy novel updates in English language to be qualified for this one time.... Online translator and Chrome Plugin Online translation Extension exemplifies this mission to their workforce,.... Already have 124 - Oh, so you are fluent in both web novel translator recruitment English... Selling points shall web novel translator recruitment the key, easy to spot… you want to be in... Over for you wish to request a light novel and romance fiction are one of those people for whom misplaced. The like of the highest, as high as a fan translation could.

Foothills Safari Cabins, Chesterfield Inn Nh, Needs And Wants For Kids, Schwinn Prelude Bike Used, What's Inside A Black Hole Song, Chippewa Flowage Vacation Home Rentals,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *