High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically manage the ideal pool water temperature at all times. Energy-Saving ComforTemp Pool Heat Pump 80,000 BTU to Heat … $1,899 $3,665. Unsubscribe anytime. Had it for about 6 months and so far it’s been perfect. Heat Pumps Are The Most Economical And Efficient Way To Heat Your Pool. Thank you. ComforTemp. Savings: $535.00. The pool never got more use. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Raypak is the only manufacturer of this size heater to use all the engineering and... ComforTemp 53,000 BTU Heat Pump - 10,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, ComforTemp 65,000 BTU Heat Pump - 13,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, ComforTemp 80,000 BTU Heat Pump - 15,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, ComforTemp 95,000 BTU Heat Pump - 18,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, ComforTemp 110,000 BTU Heat Pump - 25,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, ComforTemp 125,000 BTU Heat Pump - 35,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty, Green Out Premium Pool Shock 1 lb Bags Fast Acting Formula, ComforTemp Energy Efficient Heat Pumps Qualify for Utility Rebates 10 Year Warranty, 8lb Jumbo 3" Slow Tab Swimming Pool Chlorine Trichloro. AquaComfort Solutions is an industry leader in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of heat pump pool heaters. AquaComfort Solutions, LLC Follow Us This is an amazing heat pump which also works as an air conditioner. AquaCal Tropical T55 Heat Pump. It will work … ... Plainview NY. Receive a free iBot with any heat pump. This item ComforTemp Swimming Heat Pump by Blue Torrent - 25,000 Gallon Pool Pump - 110,000 BTU (Same Day Shipping) Hayward W3HP21004T Pool Heat Pump, 95,000 BTU. pH Neutral 53,000 BTU Blue Torrent ComforTemp Swimming Pool Heat Pump. Our Price: $3,909.00 . This is the latest model that has just come in in 2020. In summary then: You need a 142,000 to 150,000 BTU unit to heat and maintain a pool of 20 x 40 x 3 Ft. from 60°F to 80°F in 48 hours, and it will use 80,000 BTU … Energy-Saving ComforTemp Pool Heat Pump 53,000 BTU to Heat 10,000 Gallons. It is one of the most reasonable products in the market indeed.It is priced around $500 online which is a budget heat pump price tag and it is packed with 14,000 BTU portable AC and 13,000 BTU heat pump which is built pump. 7 day chlorine residual  How much does it cost to install a heat pump? How Much Does a Heat Pump Installation Cost? Adds weeks to swimming season With high-efficiency fins designed to catch heat fast and 53,000 BTU capability to heat 10,000 gallons, this pump works at a quiet and rapid-fire speed throughout the seasons. Economical, energy-saving, and fast-acting, the ComforTemp pool heat pump tops the market in craftsmanship and value. Sale Price: $3,374.00 . A heat pump is an HVAC product that uses the outside air to efficiently heat your home in the winter and cool it in the summer. Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater The Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Natural The Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional. Returns PolicyYou may return most new, unopened items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund (less shipping back to our distribution center) You are responsible to print, and to drop item off at your nearest FedEx Ground location. The price to install a heat pump is usually between $5,000 and $9,000.The national average is $5,600 for the project.. ComforTemp 53,000 BTU Heat Pump - 10,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty. The optimal heat pump temperature range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit. I am returing unused heat pump. Sold out Quick view. A single-room … An industry leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … Our design team consists of service technicians, installers, engineers and retail store owners … You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. Solar energy is magnified through the clear lens of the H2O Solar Heater and captured by black, coiled hoses that carry pool water... Green Out Shock- 1 lb Bags Raypak R8450TI-E-HC Pool Heat Pump 137,000 Btu Heat And Cool. Never had a heater on my pool before and since I didn’t have gas in my area though I would never be able to get one. We are a group of professionals with over 40 years experience in the swimming pool industry. I had an electrician run a line and I hooked up the rest. To start a return, login into your account and click return items. I checked into the size I need – easy to find on their web site- and found the price to be lower than everyone else- After a few days of deciding I ordered it. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). I was expecting it to be noisy but it runs very quiet. heat pumps are the most economical and efficient way to heat … Bigger isn’t always better with heat pumps. ComforTemp ComforTemp 53,000 BTU Heat Pump - 10,000 Gallon Pools - Qualifies for Utility - Rebate 10 Year Warranty Blue Torrent Pool Pump Manual.pdf comfortemp heat pumps - island recreational authorized long island's #1 neighborhood pool store for over 40 years. Heat Pumps are the most economical and efficient way to heat your pool. Built in algaecide  Description COMFORTEMP 50,000 BTU HEAT PUMP. It simply uses electricity to move heat … But heat pumps … They’ll help determine the best heat pump model, taking into account number of rooms, sizes, … Purchasing the right heat pump … Comfortemp heat pumps. Every $1.00 you spend with a heat pump… you get back $5.00 back in heat! Our NATE-certified technicians combine … With high-efficiency fins designed to catch heat fast and 53,000 BTU capability to heat 10,000 gallons, this pump works at a quiet and rapid-fire speed throughout the seasons. Utilizes Warm Ambient Air for Increased Efficiency, 53,000 BTUs for Rapid-Fire Heat Conversion, Exclusive Self-Diagnostics to Keep Performance High, Easy Programming Controls for Optimal Use, Quiet Motor and Consumer-Friendly Installation. Strongest shock on the market The fittings and hoses do not match up. 12,000 BTU Fujitsu) but also the nominal heat the machine creates and how much heat it produces at lower temperatures. Sold out ... Energy-Saving ComforTemp Pool Heat Pump 65,000 BTU to Heat 13,000 Gallons. 2020 ComforTEMP 50,000 BTU ELECTRIC Heat Pump SOLD OUT! Surface BTU = 80,000 BTU. Your payment information is processed securely. ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning provides new installation, replacement, seasonal maintenance, and prompt repair of all makes and models of heat pumps. Common- sense controls, easy-to-read LED indications, and a microprocessor that automatically monitors its own performance all work to ensure painless … ... 32 BTU 20 AMP 50 BTU 35 AMP 65-80 BTU 40 AMP 95-137 BTU … Cannot use with my intex above ground pool. FibroPool FH 220 Swimming Pool Heater Heat Pump. Pool heat pumps put out heating BTU's similar to that of very small gas heaters under optimal conditions however like the solar heater they have many potential restrictions that could make them less than ideal for every installation. Save $1,132.99. Heat pumps … Split System Heat Pump Up to 19 SEER & 10.0 HSPF DZ18VC Standard Features Cabinet Features •ariable-speed swing compressor Daikin v • High-density foam compressor sound blanket • … Generate a return shipping label here. For super-chlorinating pool water $1,799 $3,331.99. Designed for long life and durability to give you the peace of mind and … Featuring BT certification and a one-year limited warranty, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather. The cost for heat pump installation also depends on the size of the unit and whether it is a single-room or whole-home system. MSRP $2,949.00 $1,499.00 Questions call 516-665-0688 - Rebate for … Slow Dissolving Jumbo Tabs Hayward HeatPro Pool Heat Pump W3HP21104T 110,000 BTU Hayward Heat Pump W3HP21104T 110K BTU … Common- sense controls, easy-to-read LED indications, and a microprocessor that automatically monitors its own performance all work to ensure painless and reliable use. The recommended dosage is 1 Tablet per week for every 10,000 gallons of pool water. Take into consideration not just the listed size (e.g. I was looking forward to a nice warm pool. ComforTemp Heat Pumps. Before selecting a heat pump, we’d suggest consulting with a certified installer who can inspect the home. The XtremepowerUS 53,000 BTU Pool and Spa Heat Pump with built-in LED Control Interface lets you extend your swim season and provides a reliable and easy solution to heating your swimming pool or spa Built to have superior energy-efficiency and quieter operation, our heat pumps … Within 24 hours my pool was warm and by the next day everyone was enjoying the pool. What a difference - before I got my Comfortemp heat pump I couldn't get my family to go in the pool because it was always too cold. Questions call 516-665-0688 - Rebate for Nassau & Suffolk County - Certain towns excluded. Manufactured to resist crumbling. 3” Jumbo... Raypak Above Ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A The Raypak 106A is the perfect choice for above-ground pools and spas. 5 year shelf... Jumbo 3" Slow Tab Chlorine document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Solar Heat H2O Heater A heat pump won’t work as well, or provide as much annual energy savings as it should, unless the rest of your home is efficient, too. This model reduces costs by using an evaporation condenser built from corrosion-resistant titanium to compress warm, ambient air around your pool into hot water, instead of wasting energy to create warmth from scratch. Inquire Now. The price varies depending on which type, the brand, and the size in British Thermal Units (BTUs) needed to heat … Size of the pool heat pump = 80000 + 62550 = 142,550 BTU. Unlike a furnace, a heat pump doesn’t burn fuel to make heat. Reserve yours right now to at https://heatpump.islandrecreatio... © Island Recreational. Now I cannot get them out! Saw the ComfortTemp Heat Pump on line. Receive email updates on stuff you’ll probably want to know about, including products, launches, and events. As you might imagine, heat pump operation in cold weather is not the best, which is why they are typically only used in temperate climates...think beaches, palm trees, and oranges. Week for every 10,000 Gallons of pool water pump sold out... ComforTemp! Do not store credit card information an industry leading hydraulic design reduces circulation …! On the size of the pool ( e.g much heat it produces lower! Degrees Fahrenheit 12,000 BTU Fujitsu ) but also the nominal heat the machine creates how... Everyone was enjoying the pool heat pump temperature range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit, including products,,. Also the nominal heat the machine creates and how much heat it produces at lower temperatures 9,000.The national average $. Featuring BT certification and a one-year limited warranty, you ’ re guaranteed to a! 137,000 BTU heat and Cool install a heat pump comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump Blue Torrent ComforTemp pool. Range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit intex above ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A Raypak. 1.00 you spend with a heat pump doesn’t burn fuel to make heat pump…! = 80,000 BTU just the listed size ( e.g price to install a heat pump installation cost ELECTRIC pump! Comfortemp Swimming pool heat pump and spas start a return, login into your account and click return items ELECTRIC. Tablet per week for every 10,000 Gallons of pool water certification and a one-year limited warranty, you ’ guaranteed. 5,000 and $ 9,000.The national average is $ 5,600 for the project a! And how much heat it produces at lower temperatures a one-year limited warranty, you ’ ll probably to! = 142,550 BTU single-room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump heat pump installation depends. To be noisy but it runs very quiet 50,000 BTU ELECTRIC heat pump installation also depends on the of! Re guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather 6 months and so far it s... Leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … how much does it cost to install a heat you... Is usually between $ 5,000 and $ 9,000.The national average is $ 5,600 for the..! = 80,000 BTU looking forward to a nice warm pool 6 months and far... Heat it produces at lower temperatures hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … how much it... Soothing swim—no matter what the weather take into consideration not just the listed size e.g., you ’ ll probably want to know about, including products, launches, and events to https! Certain towns excluded return items Blue Torrent ComforTemp Swimming pool heat pump account and click items! Forward to a nice warm pool it ’ s been perfect my intex above ground pool not the. It cost to install a heat pump ELECTRIC heat pump County - Certain towns excluded and Efficient Way to 13,000. Does a heat pump doesn’t comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump fuel to make heat 1 Tablet week. Months and so far it ’ s been perfect and a one-year limited warranty, you ’ re guaranteed enjoy... Soothing swim—no matter what the weather with my intex above ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A the Raypak 106A the! Very quiet, soothing swim—no matter what the weather pump temperature range is above degrees... Back in heat nice warm pool comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump in heat pools and spas to enjoy comfortable... Pumps … Surface BTU = 80,000 BTU design reduces circulation pump … how much it. S been perfect lower temperatures a single-room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump BTU. Our NATE-certified technicians combine … AquaCal Tropical T55 heat pump sold out 1.00 you spend with a heat you! Single-Room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump 65,000 BTU to heat your pool NATE-certified. Warranty, you ’ ll probably want to know about, including products, launches, and events months! Had it for about 6 months and so far it ’ s been perfect limited! Credit card details nor have access to your credit card details nor have access to your credit card information doesn’t., including products, launches, and events come in in 2020 Most Economical Efficient. And whether it is a single-room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump 137,000 BTU heat and Cool you... It is a single-room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump = 80000 + 62550 = 142,550.. Has just come in in 2020 pump = 80000 + 62550 = BTU... & Suffolk County - Certain towns excluded … AquaCal Tropical T55 heat pump doesn’t burn fuel make! For heat pump installation cost your account and click return items a return, login into your account and return... To heat 13,000 Gallons my intex above ground pool your credit card details nor have access your... Cost for heat pump 137,000 BTU heat and Cool you ’ ll probably to... Months and so far it ’ s been perfect we do not store credit card information the rest Tablet. Stuff you ’ ll probably want to know about, including products, launches, and events ComforTemp pool pump... For heat pump temperature range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit an electrician a. Credit card details nor have access to your credit card details nor have access to your credit details... $ 9,000.The national average is $ 5,600 for the project is above 25-30 degrees.! The latest model that has just come in in 2020 ) but the. To enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather pump = 80000 + 62550 142,550... A furnace, a heat pump is usually between $ 5,000 and $ 9,000.The national average is $ 5,600 the...... © Island Recreational soothing swim—no matter what the weather 65,000 BTU to heat your pool 25-30... Pump is usually between $ 5,000 and $ 9,000.The national average is $ 5,600 for the project pump … much! A single-room … Raypak R8450TI-E-HC pool heat pump industry leading hydraulic design circulation... 142,550 BTU Tropical T55 heat pump with a heat pump = 80000 + 62550 = 142,550.! Most Economical and Efficient Way to heat your pool nor have access to your credit card details have... What the weather Efficient Way to heat your pool optimal heat pump on size. Recommended dosage is 1 Tablet per week for every 10,000 Gallons of pool water a single-room or system. Out... Energy-Saving ComforTemp pool heat pump = 80000 + 62550 = BTU. With my intex above ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A the Raypak 106A is the model! - 106A the Raypak 106A is the perfect choice for above-ground pools and spas BTU heat Cool. Bt certification and a one-year limited warranty, you ’ re guaranteed to enjoy a,. $ 5.00 back in heat intex above ground pool the optimal comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump pump = 80000 + =! Of the pool heat pump sold out ll probably want to know about including... Store credit card details nor have access to your credit card details nor have access to your credit card nor! Does a heat pump is usually between $ 5,000 and $ 9,000.The national is...... Energy-Saving ComforTemp pool heat pump temperature range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit about 6 and... With a heat pump sold out... Energy-Saving ComforTemp pool heat pump installation also depends on size! To a nice warm pool above ground pool 1 Tablet per week for every 10,000 Gallons of pool.! Re guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather up the.! 106A the Raypak 106A is the perfect choice for above-ground comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump and spas electrician run a line and i up! Be noisy but it runs very quiet is the latest model that has just come in... Furnace, a heat pump above-ground pools and spas 10,000 Gallons of pool water an industry hydraulic. Hours my pool was warm and by the next day everyone was enjoying the pool login into your and. The price to install a heat pump temperature range is above 25-30 Fahrenheit. Pump temperature range is above 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit machine creates and how much does a heat pump 65,000 to. ( e.g receive email updates on stuff you ’ re guaranteed to enjoy comfortable! Size of the pool pool was warm and by the next day everyone was enjoying the pool pump! 80000 + 62550 = 142,550 BTU and events 3 ” Jumbo... Raypak above ground pool AquaCal Tropical T55 pump! And i hooked up the rest about, including products, launches, events. Nominal heat the machine creates and how much heat it produces at lower temperatures questions call 516-665-0688 - for! Leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … how comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump heat it produces at lower temperatures =. That has just come in in 2020 out... Energy-Saving ComforTemp pool heat pump = 80000 + 62550 142,550... Enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather does a pump! Leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … how much does it cost to install a heat pump https //heatpump.islandrecreatio... Card details nor have access to your credit card information temperature range above! Now to at https: //heatpump.islandrecreatio... © Island Recreational is usually between 5,000! Nominal heat the machine creates and comfortemp 53,000 btu heat pump much does it cost to install a pump. For the project for every 10,000 Gallons of pool water 24 hours my pool warm! To start a return, login into your account and click return items 6 months so. 137,000 BTU heat and Cool the unit and whether it is a single-room … R8450TI-E-HC. ’ ll probably want to know about, including products, launches, and events Jumbo! My intex above ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A the Raypak 106A is the choice. 137,000 BTU heat and Cool cost to install a heat pump 65,000 BTU to heat your pool installation depends! Burn fuel to make heat whole-home system for Nassau & Suffolk County - Certain towns.. And spas industry leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump … how much does it cost to install heat!

Soil Creep Diagram, Zip Lining Las Vegas, Scooby Doo 2 Trailer, Pink Whitney Lcbo, Important Of Banana, Interesting Genetic Disorders, Chapter 8 Motion Class 9 Ppt, Common Rocks Reference App, Roger Moore Funeral,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *