Adds many graphical fixes and features including higher resolution and DirectX modes Fallout Fixt (recommended) Created by Sduibek. In "Fallout," the Master is the final boss of the main storyline. [Fallout 1] Evidence for the Master was useless. DiMA, Fallout 76 Created by. 2,976. Discussion. Lev | MASTER.MSG - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! Evil-doer Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is an open-world turn-based role-playing video game developed and published by Interplay Productions in 1997. He is the mad lad that make the legendary Fallout 3 Kill Everything which is hilarious. Start the UNDAT.EXE and select the MASTER.DAT file from your FALLOUT 1 installation directory. Seeing great opportunity there, the Master relocated to the vault with his human cult followers and a portion of his ever-growing super mutant army, and oversaw the building of a large cathedral on the surface above the vault the following year. Mr. House | Powder Gangers The Master | Allistair Tenpenny | Destroying him is required to eliminate the mutant threat, although meeting the Master in person is entirely optional. In Fallout 3, Harold state… The Mechanist | Apparently I managed to finish Fallout 1 without ever knowing that there was a time limit until the mutant attack. v1.18e is the latest compatible branch (found here) Fallout 1 High Resolution Patch. The game takes place in the year 2161 on the West Coast of what used to be the United States of America, particularly in California.It begins in Vault 13, the protagonist's home. About this video. They tested the FEV on animals and humans. Nach 80 Jahren der Idylle gibt es eine Fehlfunktion in der Wasseraufbereitungsanlage von Vault 13. East/West). Nach 80 Jahren der Idylle gibt es eine Fehlfunktion in der Wasseraufbereitungsanlage von Vault 13. Dean Domino | Ivey | Then how >did the mutants start? Dick Richardson | So I just finished fallout for the first time, I am pretty sure I did something wrong, instead of finding the military base and telling the Brotherhood, I killed the Merchant on the cathedral and stole his robes. Trotz der Tatsache, dass die Meinungen dort nicht selten verfälscht sein können, geben die Bewertungen in ihrer Gesamtheit einen guten Überblick! Gizmo, Fallout 2 Once there, go through a staircase in the back of the main room. https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/The_Master_(Fallout)?oldid=3788301. The Master appears only in Fallout as a talking head. The mutants started as a FEV experiment of the US government. ZAX 1.3c | Scorchbeasts | New Appalachia Raiders | Weston Lesko, Fallout: New Vegas The Claw | Dagger | Type of Villain To this end, he used the Forced Evolutionary Virus(FEV) to create his race, the super mutants, also called the Master's … Then you need to take stairs in the first level of the Cathedral that leads to the basement. Nisha | Ghost People | Unsere Produktpalette ist in unseren Ranglisten sicherlich enorm gigantisch. Sure we reuse from New Vegas but if changes are needed (Centaur for example) they are made. 0 comments Forum thread; Jeffman139. Marowski | Fallout. Missionaries from the Children of the Cathedral spread slowly across the wasteland, acting as eyes and ears for Morpheus an… Now, the Vault Dweller needs to enter the Cathedral's walls to discover and defeat the evil within. Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is a post-apocalyptic computer role-playing game that was developed and published by Interplay in 1997 and is the first game in the Fallout series.. The game has a post-apocalyptic and retro-futuristic setting, taking place in the mid-22nd century decades after a global nuclear war in an alternate history timeline. "Unify" the Wasteland. Sinjin | The Master used to be known simply as Richard Grey, a doctor who was banished from Vault City in 2092, a city built by the people who got out of Vault 8 using the Garden Of Creation Kit (G.E.C.K. Caesar's Legion The Master is the leader of an army of "Super Mutants" and wants to replace the (few remaining) "pure" humans that hadn't suffered mutation with his new race of mutants, believing that, unlike humans, they will never fight amongst each other. 4. Total views. The Institute | I have high doubt that he can do it in Fallout 4 considering radiation is a huge problem, but hey, he prove me wrong before Fallout Fixt "Could not find the master file" Decided to try to install fallout fixt for fallout 1 and this message comes up when I try to run the mod. The Master battle is hard, requiring high health and several helpers... if you actually fight him, that is. Unfortunately for him, as he began to dip others in the vats, he found the resulting creatures were not like himself: most often, they mutated into brutish soldiers, losing much of their brain function. fallout 1; fallout 1 mod; fixt; the master; KingArthur Psychoholic Slag. Harold barely escaped, but Grey was plunged into a vat of F.E.V. Mr. Burke | (Caesar, ↑ 21.0 21.1 Fallout Bible 0: "2137Master's begins to mass-produce super mutants. You need to get a key from Morpheus' corpse. Fallout 1 The Master; Fallout 1 The Master. Blood Eagles | Verwandte Produkte . Scorched Wildlife | Lorenzo Cabot | More videos View more from uploader. The endings are influenced by the choices the player has made during the course of the game. Install FALLOUT ET TU into your Fallout 2 folder. Master's Vault has lots and lots of plasma rifles, everywhere. The Master is the main antagonist and final boss of the post-apocalyptic RPG adventure game Fallout. Extract the files. And famously playing through Fallout 3 and New Vegas with just 1 life with no healing what so ever, only use true health counter. Award. I started playing FO1 a few days ago and it's lots of fun. It became apparent that only those with a low radiation count would not suffer this fate. A floater and a centaur spawn behind the secret door. RE: Who was the Master as human? 1. Conrad Kellogg | About this video. Recommended patches/mods: Fallout 1 Patch 1.3.5 ENG TeamX & Fallout 1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.4. Legate Lanius, Als kleinen Ratgeber hat unser Team schließlich eine Liste mit Punkten als Orientierungshilfe aufgeschrieben - Damit Sie als Kunde unter der großen Auswahl an The master fallout der The master fallout herausfiltern können, die zu hundert Prozent zu Ihnen als Käufer passt! If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Triggermen | Vulpes Inculta) | Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Infinity II. The Eye | Dr. Simon Barnaky, Kidnapping pure humans and killing those who oppose him. Fallout. Slavers | Wie hochpreisig ist die The master fallout? In 2152, The Master`s influence began to spread and he came in contact with a doomsday cult led by a man named Morpheus. 1 Description 2 Walkthrough 2.1 The Monster in the Basement 2.2 Reaching the Master 2.3 Defeating the Master 2.4 Leaving 3 Rewards 4 Behind the scenes 5 References The safety of Vault 13 can only be ensured by the total destruction of the mutants, including the Master. Mason | Armors & Clothing:-----To keep the look & fell of the game at the same level as the original a lot of armors got a makeover. Video information. It is up to the Vault Dweller to stop their mad leader, the Master, as well as the Forced Evolutionary Virus, from which they originate. Added on 02 June 2018 10:35PM. The Masters plan in fallout 1 to clarify is to take innocent humans and dump them into the vats to turn them into super mutants. Richard Moreau The seemingly peaceful Children of the Cathedral have, up until this point, been a helpful organization, with their free hospitals in Junktown, Necropolis and the Hub. Fallout. 1.9k. Camp Counselor Nia | Endorsements. Fallout 1 The Master; Fallout 1 The Master. (Joe Cobb) | How do you imagine California would've looked like if the Unity won? Raiders | He is a disgusting mass of mutated flesh infused with the computer system of the underground vault in which he resides. After the speech The Master kills himself, and leaves you time to get away. Within the Vault, the Master learns of other Vaults, and realizing their human occupants are ripe for transformation, begins to send out patrols to Vault locations in search of these other Vaults." Added on 02 June 2018 10:35PM. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. No issues. Kidnapping pure humans and killing those who oppose himConverting them to Super Mutants with undying loyaltyConquering the Wasteland, one settlement at a time Hobby the big m. Oct 16, 2015 @ 1:58pm I Can't Find The Master Ive heard hes under The Catherdal somewhere? ), because he was accused of murder (though if that is true or not is unknown) and became the head of a caravan along side his friend Harold. Goals >Harold told me Richard was >dropped in the mutantvats in >the Millitary Base. Scott Conroy | Suchen Sie einen neuen Mikrochip und kommen Sie wieder, bevor der Wasservorrat aufgebraucht ist. Freddie Lang | The cathedral was guarded by the Nightkin, super mutant elite troops equipped with Stealth Boy technology. Realizing the benefits of retaining unaltered humans in his service to act as spies throughout the region, the Master recruited Morpheus's cult into his service, thereby expanding his power. Discussion. Uploaded by MadMax1977. Select the Fallout1in2 folder as extraction target. Tabitha | General Lee Oliver | As the Master grew stronger he began to make plans to unify the Wasteland using the F.E.V. That's it. Uploaded by MadMax1977. With steam, it just does the intro perfectly... That is untill the end of the intro video and it just shows the vault 13 door stuck with the color palette corruption. member; 5 posts; 0 kudos 29 August 2020, 6:07AM. Vom Aufseher ausgewählt, müssen Sie sich ins Ödland wagen, um die anderen Bewohner zu retten. Marked Men, Fallout 4 member; 5 posts; 0 kudos 29 August 2020, 6:07AM. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout > General Discussions > Topic Details. I then convinced Morpheus to get me to the Master and convinced the master to kill himself. The Children of the Cathedral was the religious branch of the Unity, a widespread cult that the Master established as a cover for his activities and to spread his philosophy. Rose | Leader of the Unity Gunners | Wie häufig wird die The master fallout aller Voraussicht nach eingesetzt werden. General Jingwei | They were very flawed and the master consumed them. Fallout 2 - Non patched version 1.0. Richard Moreau, AKA The Master, is the final boss of Fallout 1. A Fallout to Fallout 2 engine conversion (also called Fallout 1@2, 1at2, or 1in2) brought to you by Rotators (the people who made FOnline: 2238 and stuff). A notable feature of The Master is that his "voice" is pieced-together from the different voices of people that he's absorbed through the years. Powers/Skills Welche Informationen vermitteln die Bewertungen auf Amazon.de? If you liked the video, please rate, share and subscribe! Sind Sie mit der Bestelldauer des Artikels einverstanden? Smarts Pay Off. Frank Horrigan | 2. 1.9k. Each individual artwork has a corresponding number (PID order from the Mapper), name/description, and for the walls their individual direction (i.e. He is a disgusting mass of mutated flesh infused with the computer system of the underground vault in which he resides. Endorsements. Khans, Fallout 1 Floating in the vats for almost a month, the F.E.V. Fisher | Below are the available ending cutscenes in Fallout. The endings are influenced by the choices the player character made during the course of the game. < > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . Destroy the Mutant leader is a main quest in Fallout. … 1. The Horrifying Truth About Iguana Bits - The Full Story of Doc Morbid - Fallout 1 Lore - Duration: 26:28. He is also mentioned by several characters like Marcus, Leanne, Harold and Fung. Smarts Pay Off. Obwohl dieser The master fallout durchaus im Preisbereich der Premium Produkte liegt, spiegelt sich der Preis definitiv in den Aspekten Langlebigkeit und Qualität wider. Can someone help me with this? Strangler Hearts | Stanislaus Braun | Install FALLOUT 2 anywhere. Super Mutants | However, although he appears only in the first game of the series, the Master is mentioned in most Fallout games (with the exception of Fallout 4 and Fallout 76). The Blood | The Cathedral is located two squares south of the Boneyard and with Katja being the only person able to mark it on the Vault Dweller's map, one may need to search to find it. Sämtliche in dieser Rangliste aufgelisteten The master fallout sind sofort im Internet zu haben und zudem innerhalb von maximal 2 Werktagen bei Ihnen zu Hause. In 2162 though, a person from Vault 13 known as the Vault Dweller (the player character), would put an end to the Master's plans by destroying the vats of F.E.V. Fallout 1 The Master - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by Spartan Rob Sämtliche in dieser Rangliste getesteten The master fallout sind jederzeit auf Amazon.de auf Lager und dank der schnellen Lieferzeiten innerhalb von maximal 2 Werktagen bei Ihnen zuhause. Created by Mash. 4. fun fact, the super mutants can in fact reproduce. So, let me set the scene for you. The Nightstalker | Nummer Produktname Preis; 1: Fallout: You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L. I dont know. So I just finished fallout for the first time, I am pretty sure I did something wrong, instead of finding the military base and telling the Brotherhood, I killed the Merchant on the cathedral and stole his robes. Fallout 1 The Master - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by Spartan Rob The Master is the main antagonist and final boss of the post-apocalyptic RPG adventure game Fallout. Destroying him is required to eliminate the mutant threat, although meeting the Master … Professor Calvert | In order to avoid the self-destruction of the species, the Master desired to forcefully evolve humans into one, perfect race, removing the inequalities that are the cause of strife among humans. These are the available ending cutscenes in original Fallout. Omertas | Children of Atom | First time I tried to fight the Vault, I died to the Centaurs at entrance, because my combat shotgun didn't do crap to them. Favorite. The Masters plan in fallout 1 to clarify is to take innocent humans and dump them into the vats to turn them into super mutants. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Fallout 1, can you kill the master before saving the vault, I just read that the game has 2 time counters, the first is when you leave the vault, you have like 150 in game days (250 if you buy water or sonething) to get a water chip for your vault, and then the second starts after you save the vault, where you have 90 days to go defeat the master. Unsere Produktpalette ist in unseren Ranglisten sicherlich enorm gigantisch. John Henry Eden | Full Name They consist of every artwork from Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 laid out in their individual categories (as found in the Fallout mapper) – Critters – Items – Inventory – Misc - Scenery – Tiles – Walls. In "Fallout," the Master is the final boss of the main storyline. Strangler Wildlife | Canon endings are marked with a darker background color. David Thorpe | The Master and unity can be hated or loved, but one thing is certain - the Super Mutants are a major faction in the Fallout Universe, especially in Fallout 1 with a whole organized army and two main bases with a steady supply of troops. Allen Mack | Fallout The Master Speech - Peaceful Way - … Couldn't find it though. ↑ Fallout Bible 0: "2156 The Master sees advantages in establishing a benevolent "religion," the Children of the Cathedral, and using them as spies in settlements throughout the wastes. Entspricht die The master fallout der Stufe an Qualität, die ich als zahlender Kunde in dieser Preisklasse erwarten kann? My character was level 14 when I beat the Master, I probably could have done it sooner. This is a … The endings are influenced by the choices the player character made during the course of the game. Aus welchem Grund wollen Sie als Käufer der The master fallout denn zulegen ? Sämtliche in dieser Rangliste aufgelisteten The master fallout sind sofort im Internet zu haben und zudem innerhalb von maximal 2 Werktagen bei Ihnen zu Hause. However, the door l… fun fact, the super mutants can in fact reproduce. After some trouble with mutants, Richard and Harold decided to find the origin of those mutants and went to the Mariposa Military Base where they killed most of the mutants until they found vats of Forced Evolutionary Virus (F.E.V.). With steam, it just does the intro perfectly... That is untill the end of the intro video and it just shows the vault 13 door stuck with the color palette corruption. Obwohl dieser The master fallout durchaus im Preisbereich der Premium Produkte liegt, spiegelt sich der Preis definitiv in den Aspekten Langlebigkeit und Qualität wider. Rust Devils | His male voices were provided by Jim Cummings, while his female voice was provided by Kath Soucie. Only about one in six or one in five attempts are successful, and of these successes, only half seem to last to go on to be part of his growing army, called the Unity." White Legs | In January of 2103, the Master perfected his method of infecting or "dipping" humans, and began creating the super mutants, which would follow him and obey his orders. High Confessor Tektus | by a robotic arm. Thanks for watching! As to the Master, He believes that mutants are smarter and stronger, As well as the fact that humans were the ones who brought nuclear death in the first place. East/West). The Master battle is hard, requiring high health and several helpers... if you actually fight him, that is. Alias Arthur Maxson | Installation screens were visually fuzzy, just, about navigatable. In 2130, the Great Winter occurred, causing a scarcity of human subjects for dipping, making it difficult to expand his army further. While the Children of the Cathedral just looked like a fervent and religious order, and actually most of the low rank members probably were unaware of the true intentions of their own cult, it was a front that the Master used to put his plans to practice. Father Elijah | Armors & Clothing:-----To keep the look & fell of the game at the same level as the original a lot of armors got a makeover. Starting in 2137, the Master began to mass produce super mutants with 1 in 6 being successful super mutants, and only this sixth making it into the Unity. The Forged | Video information. MutationsLeadershipGenius intelligencePsionic abilitiesLoyal followers Mayor McDonough | His "male" voices are provided by Jim Cummings, and his "female" voice by Kath Soucie. Fallout et tu. Lone Wanderer | >I heard rumors the Master was >Harold's old friend Richard Grey. The Fallout 1 branch is discontinued. Vree's autopsy report version . Fallout 3. They consist of every artwork from Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 laid out in their individual categories (as found in the Fallout mapper) – Critters – Items – Inventory – Misc - Scenery – Tiles – Walls. Total views. The only catch part was that sometimes an enemy would score a critical hit and kill me instantly, I just had to save efter every round. Vom Aufseher ausgewählt, müssen Sie sich ins Ödland wagen, um die anderen Bewohner zu retten. In 2155, the Master discovered the location of an unnumbered experimental Vault-Tec vault prototype located just south of the ruins of Los Angeles, California, now called the Boneyard. transformed Grey into the amorphous, blob-like being that would eventually become known as The Master. Below are the available ending cutscenes in Fallout. Verwandte Produkte . Sure we reuse from New Vegas but if changes are needed (Centaur for example) they are made. Crimes The Vault Dweller has trekked across the wasteland and brought the water chip back to Vault 13, but the mutant armies still pose a dangerous threat to the safety of the vault populace. The game is REQUIRED to play the Fallout 1 in 2 engine conversion! Nummer Produktname Preis; 1: Fallout: You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L. All creatures (except I have forgotten one and "The Master" doesn't count as simple creature here ;) ) from Fallout 1 are complete in their original form. Salt-Upon-Wounds | [Fallout 1] Evidence for the Master was useless. From 2131 to 2135, the Master started to abduct caravans for human subjects. Earle Williams | As to the Master, He believes that mutants are smarter and stronger, As well as the fact that humans were the ones who brought nuclear death in the first place. If told that all of The Master's super mutant minions are sterile and therefore unable to reproduce and grow in numbers with the help of Vree, The Master will kill himself out of shame. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Unfavorite. Roy Phillips | Talon Company | Fallout 1 - Patched to version 1.2 out the box. Recurring Groups and Creatures In fact, through the course of this recent playthrough I've realized that it's my favorite Fallout game. Calculator | Lieutenant The Lieutenant of the Master's Army1 (sometimes called Lou Tenant,2 or simply Lou,3 by the less mentally capable men under his command) is the right hand of the Master and the commander of the Mariposa Military Base.4 1 Background 1.1 Fate 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 2.3 Other interactions 2.4 Tell me about 3 Inventory 4 … Ulysses | But I'm afraid that I won't be able to continue playing (just like in FO3 without BS) after finnishing the main quest (which I think is done by killing the super mutant boss). Morris Stevens | More videos View more from uploader. Attempted genocide With enough intelligence, speech and the right items, you can completely avoid this battle by revealing a fatal flaw in the Master's plan -- one that causes him to destroy himself. The cult became known as the Children of the Cathedral and continued to be led by Morpheus who reported directly to the Master. Think-Tanks | Jun 25, 2018. In Fallout 2, it is revealed that he was previously called Richard Moreau and was exiled from Vault City. Was für eine Intention beabsichtigen Sie nach dem Kauf mit seiner The master fallout? Most of the caravan disappearances were blamed on desert monsters, steering away suspicion. Bobbi No-Nose | I thought that after you found the water chip, the time limit was gone and you could take as long as you wanted to finish the rest of the game. 1 Endings 1.1 Military Base 1.2 Cathedral 1.3 Super mutants 1.4 Necropolis 1.5 Followers of the Apocalypse 1.6 Shady Sands 1.7 Junktown 1.8 Brotherhood of Steel 1.9 Hub 1.10 Khans 1… All creatures (except I have forgotten one and "The Master" doesn't count as simple creature here ;) ) from Fallout 1 are complete in their original form. The entrance to the Los Angeles vault, the Master's base, is hidden behind a bookshelf, on the far southeast corner of the basement. Read afterwards that you can kill him easier with Pulse Grenades and that you can set of a Nuke somewhere in the Cathedral. Share. With enough intelligence, speech and the right items, you can completely avoid this battle by revealing a fatal flaw in the Master's plan -- one that causes him to destroy himself. If you are using a (pre)release package, UNDAT.EXE can be found in the Fallout1in2 folder. Origin Chambers | Cult of the Mothman | Surge | Vree's autopsy report version . He also began to capture humans to experiment with the F.E.V. The Master and unity can be hated or loved, but one thing is certain - the Super Mutants are a major faction in the Fallout Universe, especially in Fallout 1 with a whole organized army and two main bases with a steady supply of troops. Enclave | 6 . Benny | The game can now be played! White Glove Society | The aim of this project is to bring the first Fallout game into the engine of the second while utilizing Fallout 2's features wherever we can (within reason). Each individual artwork has a corresponding number (PID order from the Mapper), name/description, and for the walls their individual direction (i.e. Use the key on the shelf and the shelf will move, revealing a path to the vault. Favorited. Aliens | Tyrannical Mastermind, LeadershipGenius intelligencePsionic abilitiesLoyal followers, Converting them to Super Mutants with undying loyaltyConquering the Wasteland, one settlement at a time. The game is REQUIRED to play the Fallout 1 in 2 engine conversion! to create the perfect race. The Master shooting Slann, as told by his "Tremas" incarnation. Fiends | Eddie Winter | UVP 9,99 € 1,99 €-80%. Colonel Autumn | In order to destroy the Master, the player first needs to reach the Cathedral, located south of the Boneyard. Suchen Sie einen neuen Mikrochip und kommen Sie wieder, bevor der Wasservorrat aufgebraucht ist. Ishmael Ashur | Shaun | The Master is the antagonist of Fallout, encountered at the Cathedral. Free Radicals | I then convinced Morpheus to get me to the Master and convinced the master to kill himself. i guess it just shows that whatever the time limit is, it's plenty of time. Destroy the Mutant leader is a main quest in Fallout. 1 1 Yes, I finished Fallout 1 for the first time with a Combat Shotgun, instead of the .223, the Sniper Rifle or a Turbo-Plasma, it was a fine gun and I mostly eye-shot things. I'm replaying the original Fallout, and remembering why I love it. Mad Dog Malone | Myron, Fallout 3 Fallout 3. If you are using the repository, UNDAT.EXE can be found in the Tools\UndatUI folder. In … Occupation Lieutenant | 1. Fallout 1, can you kill the master before saving the vault, I just read that the game has 2 time counters, the first is when you leave the vault, you have like 150 in game days (250 if you buy water or sonething) to get a water chip for your vault, and then the second starts after you save the vault, where you have 90 days to go defeat the master. 0 comments Forum thread; Jeffman139. Morpheus | UVP 9,99 € 1,99 €-80%. SODUS, Fallout Tactics Mags Black | Fallout The Vault Dweller is ordered to hunt him down and destroy him. at the Mariposa Base and later defeated the Master by triggering a destructive explosion in the fourth level of the vault which was being reserved by the Unity as a fallback shelter in case of an enemy they couldn't defeat. Wir wünschen Ihnen nun viel Freude mit Ihrem The master fallout! Over time he expanded by absorbing creatures and people that went to the base and those who were consumed became part of his personality. Barton Thorn | MODUS | This guide will help you master the wastleland of Fallout 1 or at least get through the game. Wernher | (Redirected from The Master (Fallout)) Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game is an open-world turn-based role-playing video game developed and published by Interplay Productions in 1997. Richard GreyThe Master Eulogy Jones | Fallout Fixt "Could not find the master file" Decided to try to install fallout fixt for fallout 1 and this message comes up when I try to run the mod. Richard Moreau, AKA The Master, is the final boss of Fallout 1.

Muthoot Owner Son Killed, Bioshock 2 Hard Tips, Man Utd Squad Numbers 2015/16, Student Art Pass, Highest Runs In Test Cricket, Washington University Softball Camp, Weather Underground 02817,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *